Thursday 13 November 2014

ECQG Quilt Show...Big SUCCESS!

   The Elm City Quilt Guild Show was on November 7,8th in Fredericton at the Gibson Memorial United Church.  It was held in conjunction with Grandmothers Helping Grandmothers, and was by all reports a grand SHOW.

   I have a variety of pictures that I want to share.  I received photos from several people who knew that I was unable to go (for health reasons), so, without their permission, I will show you most of them  If anyone out there wants me to add any, please feel free to send them to me!

    Thanks to everyone...almost like being there!  Browsing the gorgeous quilts and decorations without the benefit of names and stories is unfortunate, but I know some and not all names, so I have just posted the photos.  Feast your eyes on this EYE CANDY post!
Enjoy!


























































CONGRATULATIONS!! to my fellow ECQG Members.
Kathy F

No comments:

Post a Comment