Monday 27 April 2015

March Meeting

Well I am finally back doing the Blog. Between flue and my lap top was acting up I'm back. I had to take my lap top into the shop for maintenance. It took a lot longer to return to me than originally estimated. So between my daily commitments and life in general I can finally get our Blog up to date. All I can say is that from the experience this past month my comment would be "thank goodness for back ups".

March's meeting was quite a delight with Tammy's trunk show and examples of her free motion long arm quilting. She is now in the Long Arm Quilting Business. She does edge to edge and custom quilting all freehand. What a talented lady she is! Here is a sample of her work.










WOW.....She is a talent You can contact Tammy at 506-461-6267 or sewmuch@nb.sympatico.ca Her blog is Sewmuchgifts.blogspot.com

And now the very talented guild members show and tell.


















Well that was the March meeting and will be updating again very shortly. Thank you for bearing with me. Always in Stitches Marj

No comments:

Post a Comment